Saturday, November 17, 2012

Catch Up

Hey bloggy folk.

So it has been 10 days since I've blogged and even more since I really blogged. A slap on the wrist to me. But... life has been cray.

Let's see....
Sandy happened and fucked everything up. Like hardcore.
And because of her craziness, last week was INSANE.

I had an interview for an internship that I don't think I got because it's been over a week and a half and I've heard nothing from them. But that's ok cuz I'm mad busy.

I was in a show! I got promoted from Man 3 to Man 2 and went from 1 line to 2 lines! WOOT. It was brilliant. That was fun, but I was in tech and performances all week.

I auditioned for Spring Awakening. I did not get a callback. This saddens me.

I auditioned for West Side Story and was cast at Officer Krupke! This is more exciting. Also.. I believe this is the first time I've been cast in a musical in a non singing role. Interesting.

I drank a bit in celebration of my friend's 21st birthday. But nothing overly exciting happened.

I went to the MET.

I rehearsed for a Cabaret which is going to benefit Sandy victims. That is happening tomorrow night.

I collected for BC/EFA. More of that is happening today and tomorrow.

I worked the box office for The Cherry Orchard at PHTS. That was a bit of a disaster, but I worked through it and only had to fudge the numbers a little bit to make it work.

I was GOING to see Scandalous, a new musical on Broadway, on its last preview before opening BUT the star, and only reason anyone is seeing the show, Carolee Carmello was out on vocal rest. Does not bode well. But... if things continue as they have been... which they will... she won't be singing the crazy score for long. But anyhow.. I now have a ticket to a Broadway performance that didn't happen! COLLECTOR'S ITEM.

Instead, I saw the Cherry Orchard that night. And it was very good.

I rehearsed some more. For directing class and the benefit.

I saw The Daughters last night which ROCKED MY WORLD. It's a 45 min musical with riffs and power chords you wouldn't believe. And three of my friends were in it and kicked some serious ass. I LOVED IT.

Then last night I celebrated another friend's 21st bday. But I basically didn't eat anything all day... so for the first time I got blackout drunk. And woke up in some guys bed. It was a BAD life choice. And I lost a sock. And I went home at 10am. STILL DRUNK. like for realzies.

Then I had rehearsal for directing at noon.

Now I'm going to collect at Evita.

Then I'm doing some stuff downtown and going out to dinner and then out out to celebrate yet another friend's 21st bday! My lovely lady friend KIM. Hopefully tonight will not end as last night did.

All that happened in the past 10 days. Plus class, homework, and life type things.

Soon it will be time for thanksgiving and I will get to rest.

Talk to you sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment