Sunday, November 4, 2012

Skivvies

Tonight I went out to a bar to see this band called The Skivvies play a mini set. Eric Micheal Krop from Godspell was also singing, so that was a surprise!

The Skivvies are a duet consisting of this very attractive man, Nick Cearley and a lovely lady, Lauren Molina - who I saw on Broadway in Rock of Ages!

It was real great, but I was alone. Which was fine except... they gave away free tickets to Naked Boys Singing and Newsical the Musical! And... all I had to do was show them my "cute underwear." But since I was alone, I felt awkward and lacked the confidence to do it.

Now I'm pissed at myself. BOO. And I've got school in the morning.

OK. Sleep.

Wait... must show you pretty....


Ok. Done. (Also... it's much better in person ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment