Thursday, November 1, 2012

Who Am I?

I was posed this question by my Acting teacher twice now. We answered his question once, but it seems, as a whole, we didn't do it right. So he has prompted us again. This was my response. I think it came out pretty good- much more thoughtful than the last time. It may seem pretty rapid, but it took a long time to write. I didn't want to miss anything, yet I know I have.


Bryan Austermann
Acting II
Group C
Who Am I? – October 31, 2012

I am Bryan Austermann. I am loving. I am powerful. I am weak. I am angry. I am timid. I am upset. I am tired. I am crazy. I am energetic. I am sorry. I am gay. I am a democrat. I am scared. I am hopeful. I am white. I am boring. I am interesting. I am funny. I am lonely. I am sad. I am attractive. I am ignored. I am undesirable. I am a failure. I am successful. I am unemployed. I am lost. I am content. I am a man. I am feminine. I am masculine. I am strong. I am worthless. I am treasured. I am safe. I am protected. I am vulnerable. I am mature. I am silly. I am immature. I am obsessed. I am clingy. I am distant. I am reserved. I am quiet. I am loud. I am organized. I am unprepared. I am worried. I am trying. I am crying. I am stuck. I am helpless. I am desperate. I am wounded. I am ugly. I am fat. I am not fat. I am tall. I am solid. I am miserable. I am a volunteer. I am thankful. I am protecting. I am helpful. I am loved. I am desired. I am refused. I am in love. I am alone. I am German. I am Italian. I am Irish. I am unknown. I am a son. I am a grandson. I am a nephew. I am a cousin. I am a brother. I am younger. I am older. I am late. I am a student. I am a leader. I am a teacher. I am alive. I am living. I am hungry. I am searching. I am confused. I am ashamed. I am fake. I am honest. I am deceitful. I am smart. I am stupid. I am foolish. I am emotional. I am destroyed. I am working. I am friendly. I am hateful. I am inconsiderate. I am thoughtful. I am an adult. I am a child. I am dependent. I am independent. I am an individual. I am the same as everyone else. I am here. I am Bryan Austermann.

1 comment:

  1. can i just say i like this a lot? welllll i just did so there.

    ReplyDelete