Monday, September 24, 2012

Birthday Time

Hey there Hi there Ho there.

So in less than 2 hours, it will be my Birthday! I wont have lived 21 years on this earth until sometime 3:25 or 3:52pm but the stores and bars don't need to know!

Anyhow. I think I'm gonna take a picture of the fun things I buy shortly after midnight at the Duane Reade.

So, I didn't finish talking about my Newsies experience. I said most stuff, but I wanted to mention how I noticed the structure of the show as a very classic musical. In a way, it almost made it predictable (but then again, the fact that it's a Disney musical makes it that). I was surprised by a twist dealing with the female lead that happened in Act Two, so I give props there. I'm listening to the music now and it's real good. I will have to learn to sing some of these songs!


Yesterday was the 26th Annual Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction! I had volunteered and handed out fliers for this on Saturday and got a free shirt! Yay! So I wore it and people thought I was working it, but nope, just shoppin! I got some fun stuff - a lobby decoration from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, a "Have a Wicked Wednesday" hat, a Drowsy Chaperone travel mug, a Carol Channing Hello Dolly Playbill, a hat supposedly worn in HAIR (I have my suspicions about that but oh well) (picture seen at left), among other things. I only spent $60 this year versus over $200 last year, so my self restraint was pretty good!!

I also saw many friends at the Flea Market. Lots of actual friends, and also a couple romantic interests ;) haha Both were working at booths (ATPAM and Concessions) and I had positive interactions with both, which made me happy! Texting happened after and things are heading on good paths.

So overall, it was a successful weekend! Just had studio today. It was kinda rough, coming off of this weekend, but I got through. And then I went to a evening of 10 Minute Play Readings at PHTS. There were a couple other "friends" there. Haha Plus the plays were good, so I guess that makes it worth it. It was free after all.

Another interesting thing - (warning this really isn't that interesting) I forgot to bring food with me today and so I ended up getting 2 slices of cheese and a Coke Zero TWICE today at 2 Bros Pizza. I mean, it's 2 meals for $5.50. Doesn't get much better than that.

Alrighty. I'm gonna add photos and post this once I'm 21!
Bryan is at it again!
That's a new catchphrase I'm workin' on.
Bryan

P.S. 11:45pm update. I am RUL tired. Yet I keep myself awake so I can go buy candy. #GoodLifeChoices

P.P.S. 12:41am update Photographic proof:

2 comments:

  1. Re: the first picture - put some clothes on Bryan OH EM GEE

    ReplyDelete