Thursday, September 20, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG POST.

Hello internet world.

My name is Bryan Austermann and I am writing a blog now. And you are reading it. So, good for you.

Hopefully I can entertain you in some way or at least keep you interested in my life and the happenings of it.

Currently, I am sitting in my apartment with my super cool ALMOST 21 roommate Sarah. Seriously, she will be 21 in 2 hours and 9 mins. (Well, it's probably less time now) We live in Midtown East of Manhattan in the greatest city in the world, NEW YORK CITY. It's pretty fun times. And speaking of 21, I'll be that this coming Tuesday.

Well, today I had class and rehearsal for a Directing scene I am in from the play Lear by Young Jean Lee. We are doing some dancing to explore the characters and it was quite fun.

I just jumped into that without and preface of where I go to school! I am currently in my second year at New York University in the Tisch School of the Arts in the studio Playwrights Horizons Theater School. I enjoy it quite a bit. There is an intense amount of work, but I am getting to study and learn about the thing that I love most - theater. So I'm ok with it.

Anyhow. This is just the beginning of this new adventure of my blogging. I hope it goes well and you, the reader, don't feel as if you've wasted your life reading about mine. Haha!

I've got a very busy weekend filled with friends, shows, volunteering, flea markets, rehearsals, homework, and maybe seeing a certain someone from BOSTON.

But before that can all start, I've got a 9 hour day of studio tomorrow!

Talk to you soon,
Thanks for reading,
Bryan

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow blogger, I must say welcome to the "dark side." Blogging can be fun, exhausting, and sometimes it feels like a second job. But I keep doing it because I love it!

    ReplyDelete