Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life is happening

Hey friends,

So I last spoke to you on Tuesday? But it was really more like Monday - by Bday had just begun.

So. I had a couple classes on my Bday. In one I got yelled at for not doing the reading... whoops. Then I went out with my roommate for our first official drink at a bar together... at 4:30pm. Naturally because we are spinsters. Also, we ate Mac and Cheese and then got milkshakes at a diner. Then I came home did some homework and started that crazy reading that I didnt do and then had to take notes on to turn in today. I went to sleep early (like 10:30) and got up at 6 to continue reading. Basically it was the wildest 21st birthday there ever has been.

Yesterday I had studio which was good and read every chance I got. I came home and ate some food and got right to reading. I finished the over 100 page thing by 8:38pm. It was greatness because then that weight was lifted off me and I could go see my friend Danny sing at a bar in the West Village without thinking about it. So off I went and had some drinks at the bar (only one of which did I pay for!) and watched Danny sing. He did well and then I left cuz it was past midnight and I had class today at 9:30. And my going has started a nice string of positive text messages, so I'm quite glad I went.

Today I had class again and tonight I have to figure out my COW project. Creating Original Work. I'm doing it sort of on depression and sort of on my life all set to music which I shall be "moving" to. It is my second showing of 4 before a final showing. So things can still change and this is my first time really putting it all together. Last time I just sat and sang "I've Been" from Next to Normal and cried. It was a fun time. So we shall see where this all goes.

I'm off to work on that fun stuff. I actually think I'll enjoy making this, but it's gonna take me a long time and I should have started earlier. OH WELL!

Ta ta for now,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment