Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sometimes we have messy hair.

Hey blogosphere!

Random Thought: Blogosphere just reminded me of an amazing teacher I had last year named Blagovesta. She rocks.

So- the past two nights:

Friday night I went to a party that my friend invited me to because her boyfriend's friend thought that I was cute, so naturally I had to investigate. I couldn't pass up the chance for fun!  Things went fine, but I may have had too much of the alci and ended up in the bathtub for a while and threw up a few times. So that kinda blew, but so's life.

Yesterday my parents were here to celebrate my birthday which was nice and my dad baked an absurd amount of food. And they brought me a new tv, a big, soft new rug and other fun things! So that was nice.

Then last night I went to another party and was more restrained with my drinking. Go me. But I may have ended up going home with someone I met from Marymount Manhattan. Also go me. So that was fun.

Had to take a walk of shame home this morning with my hair all askew which was a bit awks with the people judging me and such. OH WELL! They didn't have nearly as much fun as I did. I'm certain of it.

Was this too much info to share on the blawgs? Probs.

-Bryan

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blogging, young Jedi. (I don't know why I made the Star Wars reference. Maybe because one of Jane's peeps told me today that she is going to be a Stormtrooper for Halloween.)

    ReplyDelete