Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend and Thoughts for my 21st

Hello blogging world,

So this weekend is off to a rip roaring start.

Today (really yesterday since it is almost 1am) was my roommate Sarah's 21st birthday. I had studio all day long. Got Sarah a card at CVS and discovered a lovely birthday cake for her in the form of Birthday Cake Oreos! YUM. And then we went out to dinner at a great Italian place Al Forno on the Upper East Side. Then I went to pick up my loverly friend Michelle from the Port Authority!

We proceeded to hang out with my friends from school. We watched a couple short videos. One of me singing at a funeral, the other of Annie Sprinkle's cervix. So, basically good times. (Michelle adds: If that doesn't say rip roarin start to a weekend, I don't know what does!)

Tomorrow (Saturday): PLANS
Breakfast - PANCAKES YUM. Probs with white chocolate chips in them. Because life is better with white chocolate chips.
Then I am volunteering for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS in preparation for the Broadway Flea Market. I am very excited about this. They are giving me a free shirt, which means life is good.
Then I am hanging out with Michelle and getting some food stuffs and buying some sexy under panties for me.
Then we are probably going to see Once the Musical on Broadway and if not, Newsical the Musical Off-Broadway!
Then potentially at 4am I might be going to see BOSTON. So that would be a different kind of YUM.

SUNDAY
THE BROADWAY FLEA MARKET Woo. I would explain more about this, but, let's be real, it's 1am and I'm tired.
Then a couple rehearsals.

And my Birthday thoughts.
For my 21st Birthday, I'm thinking of getting my first and only tattoo. What do yah think?! It would be of the Earth as seen from a great, great distance. (In essence, a blue dot.) It is a reference from FRIENDS. So tell me your thoughts.

Ok, I've blathered on for long enough.
Now I must put away four weeks of laundry and then sleep.
And so ends the rip roaring start to my weekend.
See yah pals,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment