Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Thursday.

Today went from a really full day to a pretty empty day. I was set to go to the gym, hang out with my Bestie for a long time and then go to this party with a bunch of teenagers. What was the one thing I did? I went to the party.

Didn't have my buddy to go to the gym with this morning, and my stupid key thing still isnt working. I called and apparently it never would have worked because it said my account was expired or whatever. So hopefully that will be fixed soon. I need to not be fat by new years. I dont see this happening so much. Ideally id lose 6 pounds by then. but my lack of access to the gym without Michelle makes that seem impossible. Also... I'm going to NYC sat night until NYE.

Then because of the snow last night and today, my Biffle who lives in Granville was stranded and couldnt come to hang out with me. I miss her mucho.

But I still went to the party cuz I wanted to see a couple people, one of which was in Spain this whole semester. I only stayed for a while because, let's face it, I was Old Man Jones there with a bunch of kids no older than 17...

The best thing out of the party was to hear that my High School music teacher still talks about me and wishes that I was still there to be in Chorus and in the Musicals. So that's nice to be remembered and missed.

And because I had nothing better to do today, I made a couple more cds from shows I recorded and watched the Muppets movie finally.

It was pretty relaxing, yet productive in it's own way.

Tomorrow has some fun in store. I'll tell you all about it.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment