Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Busy town

Oh man! I got off my game and missed two days!

But I guess those days were Christmas Eve and Christmas day, so maybe I have an excuse.

I see that a few days ago I had 60 pages views. This... blows my mind. I only thought like 3 people cared about the blog or even knew it existed.

So... my mom's sister and family were down here for Christmas. They came in Dec 24th evening and left this morning. They are fun and we laugh a lot with them. Plus we ate an absurd amount of food. Which was all very yummy, but also makes me superfat. So I tried to eat less today, was successful, but still ate more than I should. Boo.

I got some practical stuffs for xmas which is always good. The biggest fun thing I got was the entire series of Parks and Recreation on DVD. I hope you watch and love this show. If not, do yourself a favor and go watch it.

Today I made audio tracks of my illegal recording of Newsies, so that was fun. Then I went to the mall with my friends and bought a whole bunch of things at Forever 21 for RUL cheap. It was greatness. Now, I basically have all the clothes I may need. Then we went and saw Les Mis. Me for the second time and it was wonderful. I predict another viewing with my family at some point. I'm all for it. Then we at dinner with some more friends at Friendlys. I got the Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt as I ALWAYS do and it was delicious. I refrained from getting the meal thing which comes with a drink and dessert. So that was good, but it was still eating out and so... fat. Then it was snowing and we had an epic journey to drop people off and then I went to the gym on my way home only to find that my key things still doesnt work and so I gotta deal with that.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with my Bestie and Biffle! (They are the same person haha) That is if this darn snow lets up.

Alrighty... I'm falling asleep here, so I think I shall actually do that.

Nighty nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment