Thursday, December 20, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

I've been blogging a whole lot more often lately... perchance this is due to the lack of insanity in my life.

I'm back home now in good old Southwick.

Last night I went to sleep at 10 and woke up at 8 this morning. Solid. Have I mentioned that my body does not let me sleep late in the morning ever? Cuz it's true. But 10 hours of sleep is a brilliant amount.

Also.. I've watched 8 episodes of Private Practice in the past 24 hours. So there's that. I'm taking some relaxation time because... I want to.

I was going to go to the Olive Garden this evening, but those plans fell through. DUMB. But I'll go soon. But since I will not probably be doing anything today.. I've just been sitting in my bed watching the PP and eating the foodz.

Tomorrow will be the day that I return to the gym. Did I go to the gym once at NYU?? Nope... whoops. But I've already paid for the gym here, and now I've got a buddy! My friend Michelle goes to the same place now, so we will work out together and it will be greatness.

I'm really hoping that today is my last "do nothing all day" day. I really plan to be productive this break. I want to read a lot, go to the gym a lot, get stuff done that doesn't really matter, but I usually don't have time for, NOT eat all the food every day, see my friends, and go back to NYC refreshed and ready to tackle this next semester like a boss making jello.

That last remark... it has been decided by my friend and roommate Sarah and I that we should relate everything to jello in some way. Because it's fun and hilarious.

One more thing... they STILL have yet to let me know about In The Heights. I am going crazy! But they told us that the delay was because of the need to gain approval from the Tisch Studios for each student in order for them to be cast.... So we are waiting on that. I hope in all the ways that I am in good academic standing and will not be halted from doing this show. I don't believe I would be in a dangerous place, but.... now I'm paranoid.

OK. Happy Thursday!

Oh yeah... and I hope the world doesn't end tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment