Sunday, October 21, 2012

Biddies

So I had a fantastic day with my Bushnell Biddies yesterday!

We had some grub, then took a roundabout trip to Molly's Cupcakes. THOSE THINGS ARE AMAZING. Then we recreated some artsy pictures we took earlier this year and added some more fun ones. We then parted ways for a bit, but I hunted them down at this bar called Therapy and we had quite the time there. Then Amanda broke her sandal. And we got her some green slippers. Now they are gone and my life is not as fun anymore.

Here are some select pictures from the day.











2 comments:

  1. I think you should have included that great pic of all of us that I was not in at all.

    Also, this was a super fun awesome day and I keep laughing to myself as I remember things. You must never change, Bryan. Not ever ever.

    HUZZAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll try not to change. I'll always say HUZZAH!

      Delete