Friday, October 19, 2012

Lots going on

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I apologize for this.

I was home in Mass from Sunday til Tuesday afternoon. I was in a benefit performance for the Agawam Cultural Council, but it basically was a Red Door show. So that was fun, got to see those folks for a bit.

Then I was home alone because my parents were in Chicago visiting my brother. And I couldn't legally go anywhere because my license was expired. So I simply sat in my cold house (we had no heat) and ate ALL the food. Literally ALL the food. And I skyped with my friend and watched an unreasonable number of Weeds episodes and wallowed in my sorrows.

Monday I went to DAIRY QUEEN! I had seen one on the bus and highly desired it, so my friend Michelle brought me to one and we ate lots of food. Then my parents got home and we went to get my license renewed and then they took me to the SKYBOX in Southwick. I never ever ever wanted to go there, but it wasn't nearly as scary as I expected and the food was VERY yummy.

Tuesday I visited my former work, the Southwick Rec Center to see this second grader that sent me a picture, so I felt the need to go see her. Then I got a haircut. Then I came back here and did some homework.

Wednesday I had studio and also wrote a 12 page paper. In. One. Day. It required my taking a 5 hour energy which sort of made me rul jittery and crazy. But I got it done.

Yesterday I had a midterm which seemed to go fairly well! And then turned in that paper which was a relief.

I also got my life in order a bit and signed up to audition for West Side Story! WOOT.

My plans for Friday night changed a few times. Originally I was gonna go to this rehearsal for a show some of my friends are in that is open to the public and then go to this fundraiser for some show my friend is working on.

THEN it was going to be that I was gonna go with a friend of mine to see Perfect Crime off Broadway and then to the fundraiser.

THEN it has settled to going to that open rehearsal for a bit and then go to a rehearsal of my own. Then go to the fundraiser!

This is good because that rehearsal is due to my getting CAST in a SHOW! WHAT?! I am gonna be in Hello Out There in a few weeks! Woot! I have 3 lines at the end and get to carry a dead body off stage. So, basically, I'm the star.

Also this weekend my GREAT friends Amanda and Beth are coming to visit Lisa and I get to see all three of them! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!

And Sunday, I've got a rehearsal for a directing scene and then I am starting fall collections for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. And... naturally, doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment