Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time Management

I write this during the last few mins before I have to leave for rehearsal.

I could have spent this time doing work. But I couldnt have gotten any measurable amount of work done, so I decided to not do anything instead... and then chose to write a blog post.

This semester started off rough with my time management, but has gotten remarkably better. Basically back to where it usually is. And I have come to realize that this is due to my lack of being busy. I mean, I'm plenty busy, and have loads of work, but I was unsuccessful at securing a role in any shows this semester at school and so my time is not being eaten up by rehearsals.

This is very nice, yet at the same time I wish I was doing something. Especially because the more time I have to waste, it seems the more time I do waste. Blerg.

So here's hoping that I get in Spring Awakening. That would be a blasty blast. Or maybe just something at Playwrights in the spring. Let's see if I can prepare better for those auditions.

Ok bye. Gotta go be Macbeth. #IDontWannaKillDuncan #YetIMust

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, if you have to be naked or something in Spring Awakening, I WILL NOT see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, we will cross that path when we get there. My guess: I will not be playing Melchior.

      Delete