Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Am I Awake?

So it seems that after I have some dranks, I always wake up really early the next day. Particularly this is the case today. I was like awake and functioning before 7am and I don't have anywhere to be or anything that must be done before 1pm. BUT WHAT?! Seriously... I wonder why this happens, because almost every time it does.

Strange. But at least this way I get some extra time to do things... like talk to you!

Oh also... Last night I was at this bar this man who I have mutual friends with started making the conversations with me. Then we drifted ways for quite some time and I was going to leave because I thought, well nothing is going to be happening, but then he beckoned me over to sit with him. So I did and things seemed to be going fine, but then he leans over to me and say "I think you're really cute, but I'm kinda seeing someone right now." WELL THEN. A lot of good that does me. Though I suppose it's not bad to get a ground floor of attraction laid down so that later on if he becomes not seeing someone, then perhaps things may occur.

So today, I've got PHTS Parents Day. So I get to show the freshman and their parents some fun things at PHTS for a bit and then I get to hang out with my Bushnell Biddies! And later on this evening, I have plans to go clubbing for the first time with my friend Kim! WOOT! Sounds like a blasty blast of a day to me.

What have you got going on on this fine Saturday.

P.S. Yesterday was rainy. I was in class, and after semi-groping my attractive teacher whilst blindfolded, I was leaving and started to sing Tomorrow from Annie for some UNKNOWN reason, but then I reveled in the fact that the words I was saying were actually truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment