Monday, October 22, 2012

HOLY FING TIME

Ok.

There is no way time can be moving this quickly.

I have too much homework to get done.

I got home. And spent a HALF HOUR writing a text message to D. That's finally officially over and I've explained my crazy actions in a non crazy way. FINALLY. Feels really good to come to peace with it. But still must it really have taken me that long?! My feelings come out in the form of WAY too many digital words.

Then I was planning my DATE tomorrow night. DA F***? Since when does this happen? Dinner and a show. For realz. Going to Da Rosina and then seeing the first preview of The Performers. Doing that took a WHILE.

Then I had to catch up on the Facebook and Twitters. (I did not HAVE to do this, but I did. We all know I did.)

Then I went through my approx 30 emails from TODAY alone! GAH That took some time.

And here we are almost at 8:30.

I still haven't even eaten DINNER yet!

Then I have to get on the HW bus.

Then I have to go friggin VOLUNTEER for BC/EFA.

Then when I get back I have to do tons more homework so that I DONT have to do anything tomorrow because I just simply wont have time. (My guess is the date wont elongate to after the show at all, but I don't want HW to be the reason that it can't.)

Ok here I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment