Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weekend Plans?

Yo.

So, first I want to talk about my attempts at learning my monologues via repetition whilst I sleep. It didn't seem to really work. Yet, I only went over them a few times before class, and I remembered a fair amount, but was by no means perfect with them. I think it must be helpful in some way, so I am going to try it again, but I won't start off tonight with it, because, let's be real... I miss my FRIENDS. (I watch Friends every night as I'm going to sleep) I have decided that if I wake up at any point throughout the night, that I will start listening then.

NOW - my weekend plans are beginning to form.

I am headed home Sunday morning to be in a show to benefit the Agawam Cultural Council but it is all Red Door folk in the show, so I'm singing a few songs and doing some other things for that, which should be fun.

But that means that I can't do anything too exciting Saturday night. And Saturday day I am reserving for cleaning up from last weekend and doing some work and things like that.

That just leaves Friday night -
My options are:
1. Ask one of my interests if they would like to do something.
2. Go to a Karaoke bar with my friend Kim
3. Drink with some of my PHTS friends in a park somewhere and walk around and laugh
4. Go to a bar with my roommate and a friend I know from home and her fraternity "brother"

What should I do!? Tell me please.
Thank you.
I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I vote #1, and if nothing pans out, #3. If you would like to know what I'm doing friday night, well, I hope you're sitting down - I might go to the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, it's happening. hahaha I can't wait to hear all about it!

      Delete